Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I can't just say it...

Thanksgiving weekend!

The thought of reminding you to drive the speed limit is wasting your time. You don’t require my fingertips to send out vibrations that repeat the same ole message don’t text while driving. The last thing you need to hear is how dangerous power drinks are and how quickly the body reacts when the magic wears off.

This web page is your happy place. Bad Arroe for being a Thanksgiving celebration buzz kill!

I assumed the lines on a long drawn out highway were used to inspire people like Johnny Cash to write songs or to keep slow moving grandparents and Dad’s scolding wild kids in the back seat on the right side.

One look at the recent reports shows how stupid I am because the new American fad is to cross those lines.

I often wonder how many sets of eyes behind the steering wheel realize those on the other side have family and friends too.

Everybody’s so freaked out about getting the big nasty pat down at the airport that we’ve forgotten about the other methods of over the river and through the woods.

I won’t even bring up holiday stress and what it does to the average person on Monday’s. High blood pressure is nothing more than a doctor’s way of scoring brownie points with drug companies. I know! It won’t happen to you!

Let me shout out, “Happy Thanksgiving!”

Whoa…that wasn’t so bad. Why do I always take the long way to sharing something positive? If we spent less time worrying would highway life lines become peace signs?

I will always believe in you first…

arroecollins@clearchannel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment