Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Burning Your Plow Toward Avenues Of Greater Value

Why do so many of us live in the past when being there "can be" the most painful part of the journey? A past cannot be changed! I've tried hard to rewrite it through daily journaling! The old write it down and set it free method of rediscovering happy! Through memory the past has a tendency to hit you harder. Because your imagination is a powerful weapon of mass destruction. Dr. David once said to me, "Men need to see visuals in order to succeed with a greater destination. Women require only thought." Painful emotions lead us to the act of running away. Few face their pain. Because we don't know how to take care of it. Guys tend to think of themselves as being emotional "Super Hero-like." Through design and technique they are the keepers of secret strength which empowers us to assume all that's been done is now over. Talk about the a political cover up! Rather than plant positive seeds in a ground fertilized by anger, depression, aggression, greed and too much ego... the evolved man and woman of modern society has become a better escape artist than Harry Houdini. How are you dealing with life's every day changes and challenges? Fake it all you want. Being a silent wolf I'm gonna sit back and take my time studying your plastic smile and ability to balance sandwich bags filled with invisible tears. Here's the biggest giveaway of someone calling out for help. Research shows excessive cell phone use is the leading drug when it comes to silencing pain, fear, sorrow and despair. Denial feeds cravings. Thinking all is right enforces the walls of worry. Face Book and Twitter will never be labeled an illegal drug because lawmaker's and decision driven leaders know the only way to your soul is to continue to see you as weak. Until you begin a process of mindfully Mothering your pain...you'll always be eating out of other people's hands. Ouch! I'm still not over my first wife's decision to have an abortion. By law it was her right. It didn't matter how loud I became in the clinic. How hard I cried into my bedroom pillow. How tough I was ordered to be. I was never given "the justification" to be sad, lonely and less than. I had nothing to protect who I was from what I was about to become. Therefore I chose to run away from. Not her! The situation! Everybody has past they'd love to rewrite. Show me a man or woman that hasn't attempted to erase their fate! Every Disney movie deals with reality. Those who've kept Disney open see only fantasy. Recognizing and embracing your pain invites peace of heart. How can there be peace of mind when your imagination reconfigures every step? It lies to you! It cheats on you by forcing the thinking process to locate cell phone conversations, computer talk and texting, shopping that's dropped your bank account to ruptured existence. I am not proud of my past and know the moment my toes touch Heaven someone's gonna kick my ass! Think of your personal pain like that of a flower. I've never seen a morning sunrise destroy the delicacy of scent as it floats through the air. The sun embraces change and challenge. That's what you call mindfulness. I mean seriously! What does the bud about to pop on the tip of a bright red rose truly feel before exposing its soul? Cattails! My God those things shoot seeds everywhere! What does the plant feel the very second Mother Nature whispers, "Do it now...." If we continue to allow anger, fear and despair to make way for our secret invisible forts of silence to exist...when in life will you become beautiful? Unforgettable? Breathtaking? I thought writing poetry would invite inner peace. It only made me darker. I chose to use words that didn't explain but invited your imagination to create its own destination. Now that you know of my past. You can't listen to the song I wrote about it the same. The song: Accepted Behavior Of Randomly Tight Invitations Of Numbness I can't get where I need to be in life until I forgive my first wife. More importantly I have to forgive myself for being so hateful in the decades after. Guess you could say I'm burning a plow. Now it's your turn. Leaning on others to help you only makes them stronger. Mindfulness allows the windows of your soul to see the future is waiting to be discovered. arroe@arroe.net

No comments:

Post a Comment