Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pictures Of A New Book: Part Eight

I've never looked at myself as being "An Author." I'm a writer! Through every medium of expression I believe a flow of writing takes place. What if words were buildings highlighted by a pink sky with white swirling clouds? These two pictures demonstrate what type of writer I am: The instructor has the perfectly blue with yellow windows and lined streets. My writing... Can you see the sentences? Being creative shouldn't come with labels. I learned several years ago that a writer can't ignore the other outlets that make up their point of energy. Being creative entails every side of your personality. Being a writer might always come first in a race but being happy is the trophy. Let "Art" move through you even when consumed by book projects that tend to gasp for more air than a fish out of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment