Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'll never make the Dean's list...

Picked up a cool quote from the new film Letters to Juliet:

A perfectionist is a chicken.

Too chicken to try something new, chicken to step out, chicken to reinvent and chicken to believe in the mirrored image of self.

Artist Way author Julia Cameron writes, “Perfectionists are never happy, they tire, settling for less than perfect.”

Challenging myself this week to write in a Twitter/Face Book format has made me a perfectionist. I love words more than chocolate. Does the less is more approach of American culture generate a loud enough echo to reach a generation we’ll never meet?

If we don’t care about tomorrow…why do we spend all day trying to get there?

115 words
548 characters
665 with spaces
6 paragraphs
18 lines

I still have too much to say…

arroecollins@clearchannel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment